Q: What is the location of the spark plugs on a 2015 Dodge Journey sxt 6cylinder, and would that be the cause of a misfire bank 12&3

What is the location of the spark plugs on a 2015 Dodge Journey sxt 6cylinder And would that cause a misfire in bank 12&3

Hi there. You might want to watch this video on removing the spark plugs on a Dodge V-6 3.6 liter engine. Although this car is different, your Journey has the same exact engine configuration. The random misfire of 1, 2, and 3 is likely caused by a failed injection rail or individual spark plug wires or the plugs themselves.

3. What is the location of the spark plugs on a 2015 Dodge Journey sxt 6cylinder, and would that be the cause of a misfire bank 12&3