Q: Can't roll up one window

I can roll down the left front window by that door, but I can't roll it up from there; I need to do it from the master door.

A: The window regulator and motor are the most...

The window regulator and motor are the most likely causes of the window not going down. If you hear the motor running, but the window does not move, then the regulator is broken. If you do not hear the motor, then the motor may be the cause. I recommend that you have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to you and inspect your inoperative power window, then recommend the best path to repair.