Q: Timing chain replacement cost?

asked by on July 30, 2017

Looking at buying an 07 Maxima for $1000 that needs a timing chain replaced. Just wondering the cost that it may be to repair this?

To obtain an exact quote for replacement of the timing chain, please use the "Get a Quote" link at YourMechanic’s timing chain replacement service page. Once you accept the quote, a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic, will come right to your location and get that service taken care of for you. YourMechanic also offers a pre-purchase vehicle inspection which will give you additional data about all vehicle systems on the car that you can use to make a fully informed, intelligent decision and minimize your risk in buying the car. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.