Q: Won't shift out of first, no reverse, I replaced both shift solenoids and fluid n filter, any ideas?

Won't shift out of 1st and runs up to high rpm, reverse does not engage, I replaced both shift solenoids and fluid n filter, any ideas

This may be a result of low transmission fluid or potentially a faulty transmission control module. A faulty transmission control module may cause a delay in acceleration or erratic shifting of gears. The transmission control module has various sensors such as vehicle speed sensors, wheel speed sensors, throttle position sensors, turbine speed sensor, and transmission fluid temperature sensors that all direct information to it in order for it to perform it’s function. Other functions controlled by the TCM are components such as a kick down switch, traction control system, and cruise control module. Any of these may also affect the way the transmission control module performs and controls the transmission and the shifting of your vehicle. I would suggest having a professional from Your Mechanic come to your location to properly diagnose your transmission problem.

3. Won't shift out of first, no reverse, I replaced both shift solenoids and fluid n filter, any ideas?