Q: Hazards work but turn signals don't. Replaced the circuit boards relay and bulbs. I have a 99 Grand Cherokee.

Replaced relay fuses and bulbs still no turn signals but the hazards work

If the relay and fuses were replaced check to see if the flasher is working. If there is power to the flasher but nothing past the flasher, then the flasher needs replaced. If there is no power to the flasher but the relay and fuses are good, then the Hazard light switch has failed. If there is power before and after the flasher but there is no power to the bulbs, then there is a break in the wiring or a loose or corroded ground wire. If you need further assistance with your Hazard lights not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Hazards work but turn signals don't. Replaced the circuit boards relay and bulbs. I have a 99 Grand Cherokee.