Q: Abs module is no good. I have another one from junk yard with the same year and FWD and engine. Will it work?

Abs module crapped out its been checked out. I went to junkyd got one from a same yr same engine fwd car just the module will it work on my abs unit?

Hi there. As long as the ABS module is the same design and has the same ports on it then it will work just fine on your vehicle. Be sure to bleed all of the brake lines after replacing the module. If you need further assistance with your ABS module, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Abs module is no good. I have another one from junk yard with the same year and FWD and engine. Will it work?