Hi scott my husband pulled my window fuse out and broke a...

Q: Hi scott my husband pulled my window fuse out and broke a prong what do i do so i can get that fuse back in there its a 2001 chrys

asked by on May 09, 2017

My husband pulled the window fuse out of the holder and broke one of the prongs so now there is only one i was told someone could soder a prong on but what do i do help i need that fuse so i can roll my windows down

The first thing to do is to have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to see if the damaged socket can be repaired or the entire fuse box needs to be replaced. In some cases it may be able to be repaired. Only an inspection of the problem will be able to tell if it can be repaired. The fuse box may not be available anymore and will need to have it repair attempted.