Q: My car turns off while idling, than cranks right back up like nothing never happened

My car turns off while idling, than cranks right back up like nothing never happened

There are a few possible reasons for a vehicle to stall. There could be a clogged fuel filter, a vacuum leak, a failing fuel pump, or even a sensor that has gone/going bad. I would suggest that you first pull any diagnostic trouble codes to see if there is anything that would help to point you in a direction on where to start the hunt for the problem. If there are any codes, they can at least help to tell if this is a fuel issue, ignition issue, or something else. If you need some help with diagnosing/repairing the problem, I would suggest contacting a certified mechanic, like the mobile mechanics at YourMechanic.com.

3. My car turns off while idling, than cranks right back up like nothing never happened