Q: I have 3 error codes, P1784, P0731, P0732. I need help knowing what it means and how to I can fix it

asked by on April 01, 2016

Doesn't run well. The gears and the acceleration of my truck.

Car is hard to shift Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

All three of these codes are for the transmission and indicate you have issues with shift solenoids and gear ratio problem. Each code is a problem with a different part of the transmission and would require separate diagnostics for each code. The most common problems is a complete transmission overhaul with new solenoid packs replaced. A qualified technician, like one from YourMechanic, can come to your home or office to diagnose your transmission issue(s).