Q: I have 3 error codes, P1784, P0731, P0732. I need help knowing what it means and how to I can fix it

Doesn't run well. The gears and the acceleration of my truck.

All three of these codes are for the transmission and indicate you have issues with shift solenoids and gear ratio problem. Each code is a problem with a different part of the transmission and would require separate diagnostics for each code. The most common problems is a complete transmission overhaul with new solenoid packs replaced. A qualified technician, like one from YourMechanic, can come to your home or office to diagnose your transmission issue(s).

3. I have 3 error codes, P1784, P0731, P0732. I need help knowing what it means and how to I can fix it