Q: i have 2016 Toyota Yaris, for how many KM i need to change the Gear Box Oil in routine ?

i have 2016 Toyota Yaris, for how many KM i need to change the Gear Box Oil in routine ?

Hi there. If you download our mobile app, you can set up an automatic updates when all services are due. However, if you live outside the United States, we’re not able to provide you with repair or maintenance solutions. You might want to contact the dealership where you purchased this vehicle to get the right estimated mileage (or KM distance in your case) for gear oil replacement.

3. i have 2016 Toyota Yaris, for how many KM i need to change the Gear Box Oil in routine ?