Q: Coolant leaking from driverside

As soon as I start the car it starts to leak coolant on the driver sidereal under the car it leaks fast and before the car get a chance to warm up

Many coolant leaks will leak more profusely when the engine is running due to the amount of pressure that is built up as a result of the water pump circulating the coolant through the engine and the intense heat generated by the engine running. When the engine is not running, the pressure does not exist, thus reducing the chance for the coolant to leak in the event that a leak exists in the system. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and repair your coolant leak.

3. Coolant leaking from driverside