Q: The sound has stopped working from my aux input in my fusion. It says line in but will not play any sound. Any advice??

The sound from any device does not work from my aux line in. It started with the left speaker then completely lost sound. When my cable is plugged in.

It sounds like you may be having an issue with the auxilary cord itself. These cords often times fail internally causing one or more speakers to stop playing sound. I would recommend getting a new aux cord to rule out the cord. If this does not resolve the issue, it is very likely that your entire radio unit will require replacement in order to resolve this issue.

• The sound has stopped working from my aux input in my fusion. It says line in but will not play any sound. Any advice??