Q: Car battery is dead and no lights and no clicking noise ,

My car died and we tried to jump it and the radio and lights were going on then we stopped trying and now there is no lights and no clicking noice

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi Justin. Thanks for contacting us today. If you’re not able to start the vehicle by jumpstarting it, then it is possible that you have a failed ignition or starter relay or starter itself. It’s also possible that the battery cables are not correctly installed, loose or damaged. I think you might want to have a professional mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection, so they can determine what repairs are needed.

3. Car battery is dead and no lights and no clicking noise ,