Q: I put the keys to turn the car on and it wont let me turn it on

I put the keys to turn my car on and it wont turn on it looks like is lock i want to know whats wrong with it

This may be a result of a failing ignition switch lock. Inside your ignition switch there is an interlock device that locks the ignition switch in place for safety purposes. In some cases when these are beginning to wear out, jiggling the steering wheel a bit may cause it to work loose and allow the key to turn. In any case, this is a result of the switch wearing out and should be looked at by a qualified mechanic such as one from YourMechanic. I would suggest having one of our professionals come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. I put the keys to turn the car on and it wont let me turn it on