Q: Car anti-theft lite blink and it won't let my car start

It start sum time when the lite goes off then blink n an want start

Hello there, a few common faults will cause the security light to remain on and the car not to start. The most common is a worn key, faulty key transponder, security module failure, or a wiring harness fault. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your car will not start issues and make any repairs required.

Hi. Anytime the anti-theft light is blinking, the car will be disabled and will not start. This means that there is a malfunction in your anti-theft system that needs to be repaired for this stop. Depending on your car, there are manual rests for the anti-theft system that will temporarily stop this from happening. The best thing to do is the anti-theft system fixed as soon as possible. If you need guidance having this taken care of, I recommend getting in touch with the dealer in order to have this corrected.

3. Car anti-theft lite blink and it won't let my car start