Q: Steering wheel Problem

When i turn left or right my steering wheel doesn't go back to the center. It goes the way you turn like if you turn left it stay stuck to the left when you turn and also same thing to the right. Also the steering wheel is a little bit hard and also when you do a u-turn the steering wheel doesn't return back.

Steering wheel does not respond properly Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Your vehicle is equipped with electric power steering. Failure of the steering wheel to return, and re-center itself, can be caused by vehicle misalignment (in particular, caster is off), damage to the suspension, or faults in the electric power steering system itself. The fault would be determined during a physical inspection using appropriate diagnostics. If you desire that this issue of the failure of the wheel to return normally be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a steering system malfunction diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.