Q: My check engine light, battery light, and oil light all came on in my 2014 Elantra and then my car would no longer accelerate

My check engine light, battery light, and oil light all came on in my 2014 Elantra and then my car would no longer accelerate. I pulled it over to the side of the road and turned it off and then back on and it worked just fine and all lights went off.

Hi Naomi. Thanks for contacting us tonight. There could be multiple issues going on with your Hyundai or something very simple that needs to be replaced or repaired. The acceleration problem and check engine light are likely related - but with so few miles on your car, it’s probably an electrical glitch. So to determine the root issue, and to diagnose all of these warning lights, an on-site inspection would be the best starting point.

3. My check engine light, battery light, and oil light all came on in my 2014 Elantra and then my car would no longer accelerate