Q: Q: Car won't start

Changed battery terminals. Now won't start. And no spark. I think it's the security system

Hi, thanks for writing in. The first thing to do is to check all the fuses that deal with the battery and the ignition system. There is a possibility while changing the terminals one or more of the fuses were blown out causing your no-start problem and not allowing the car to have spark. Yes, it is possible that the security system has shut the car down and reprogramming of the security system will be needed this usually done by the dealer. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.

3. Q: Car won't start