Q: I just bought a 2006 Chrysler pacifica seems to have wiring issue and miles tripped over 100,000 miles.

Interior lights don't work all the time and some don't work at all. They flash off and on. Heat temperature used to say hi up to 75 now it says hi 29. My miles tripped from 163000 to 262000. It was recently detailed on the inside and my radio buttons arent working properly. What could be the issue with all these things?

For all of the electrical issues with your vehicle either there is a loose ground wire from the chassis to the frame or the ECM (computer) has malfunctioned and needs flashed or replaced. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your electrical system.

3. I just bought a 2006 Chrysler pacifica seems to have wiring issue and miles tripped over 100,000 miles.