Q: rubbing or rotating type of sound from rear wheel passenger side

had rear bearings replaced, they started leaking, they repaired again, now hear a rubbing or rotating sound from rear wheel

A: Hello there. A few potential problems could...

Hello there. A few potential problems could cause a rubbing noise from the rear of the vehicle. The most common would be the wheel bearings, brake drum, dragging parking brake, or damaged wheel. If you want to have this looked at in person, a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the noise and perform any repairs required.