Q: Van not blowing hot or cold air 2006 Chrysler Town & Country

My van will not blow hot or cold air through the front vents or defrost but works just fine in the rear of my van

A: Hello - the lack of fan functionality in th...

Hello - the lack of fan functionality in the front only of your van could be caused by either the front fan, the fan control switch or the front fan motor resistor pack failing. If the front fan works in the "Max" position (or highest fan setting), but not in lower settings, the fan motor resistor pack has failed on the front fan. If the fan doesn’t work at all in the front in any fan speed position, either the fan control switch or the fan itself has failed. (The rear system has it’s own fan.) A professional mechanic, with electrical equipment, will be needed to diagnose these HVAC components to isolate the cause. A mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.