Q: Car turns off out of nowhere

My car has trouble starting and when it does it turns off on the middle of the road and the battery light light signals I went to get it tested and everything came out good any suggestions on what could it be it has turned off on me 3-4 times this month I'm worried it will do that when I'm in the highway

Hello, I would suggest testing your alternator. If jump starting will start your vehicle, use a multi meter to test your alternator while the vehicle is running. Good alternators test in the range of 13.8 to 14.2 volts. If it tests below that, repair it or have a qualified professional perform the job. If you need assistance, a repairman from YourMechanic can stop by to replace your alternator.