Q: Will I have an issue with the law if I have my muffler and resonator removed and add a straight pipe on my 2002 trailblazer?

If, so what exhaust system can I get that won't cost me hundreds of dollars and will give my car a nice pitch to it? I really love the sound of it from what others have shown me

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy...

Hi, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to provide my insight. You will have a problem with the vehicle noise levels to be above the legal limit. You may not have an issue with the law unless you rev the engine near them. There are many mufflers on the aftermarket that sound good and will lower the noise level to a legal limit.