Q: I get a vibration in my 2006 chevy trailblazer when I accelerate

asked by on November 03, 2017

When I accelerate I get a pretty good vibration in the front end

If you are getting a front end vibration during acceleration it is possible that you could have loose suspension parts. Suspension parts such as ball joints, tie rod ends, and sway bar links often develop free play after being worn down. I would recommend having a qualified professional inspect your suspension system for any safety-related issues. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr