Q: How do you adjust sound on a 2012 Honda Civic radio?

How do you adjust the sound on the radio?

Adjusting the sound in your car is actually really easy. It allows you to change the amount of bass or treble, the balance on the speakers and more. Here’s what you need to do:

1. Turn the system on (key on or in the accessory mode and the power button pressed).

2. Press the button labeled with a music note and a speaker.

3. Turn the central knob to adjust that particular sound selection.

4. Each time you press the note/speaker button, the screen will display another sound mode to adjust, starting with bass, then treble, fader, balance and speed-sensitive volume compensation (SVC).

Tips

• You can turn SVC off, on low, mid or high.

• If you’re adjusting the fader or balance, you’ll see the letter C on the display when all speakers are evenly adjusted.

3. How do you adjust sound on a 2012 Honda Civic radio?