Q: What does 'Top Up Coolant' light mean?

I have a short question for you. I’ve purchased a pre-owned car and need to know what it means when the ‘top up coolant light’ comes on?

A: This indicates the engine cooling system is...

This indicates the engine cooling system is low on coolant and will need to be topped off. The system should be inspected for leaks to ensure there are no other issues causing the engine coolant level to drop. Please note: never open or service the engine cooling system while the system is hot or pressurized as serious injury may occur. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who has the expertise and training to inspect the engine cooling system and service the coolant level.