Q: Car floods bad when cold. If I give it a little gas it jumps and jerk and if I mash it on down it takes off. I've replaced the O2 sensor and coolant temp sensor.

Floods bad when cold runs good when warms up replaced 02 sensor and coolant temp sensor if I barely give it gas it jumps and jerks if I mash it on down it takes off and runs good

A: This may be related to a dirty or faulty id...

This may be related to a dirty or faulty idle air control valve. This is a unit that reads the air intake at low or idle speeds and relays this information to the computer which then makes adjustments to fueling. When this is not working properly, this may cause over fueling causing the erratic running conditions you describe.

To avoid any unnecessary repairs, I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your car's jerking symptoms and service your idle air control valve.