Q: My honda CRV shows -28 on the screen . What does that mean?

My honda CRV shows -28 on the screen . What does that mean?

A: The screen may be displaying a trouble code...

The screen may be displaying a trouble code tied to a fault picked up by the vehicles computers. The code may stand for an item that needs to be reset or an electrical fault. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and scan the vehicle to pull fault codes from the vehicle or your local dealer who may be able to determine if there is a service bulletin or warranty since your miles are so low and offer a more personal diagnosis.