Q: i have a 09 dodge nitro that died while i was driving down the highway but i waited a few minutes then started it again but it die

My car died on the highway but i started it after a few mins then it died again but wont start at all now. The RPM was high while i was only going 20mph.

This can be quickly resolved if you request a no start diagnostic. Among the possibilities are malfunctioning throttle and air intake components, such as the idle air control valve, throttle position sensor. mass air flow sensor and so forth. There are also very basic engine sensors that can develop problems such as camshaft and crankshaft position sensors. Sometimes fuel pumps fail. At any rate, the good news is the complete no start you are experiencing is much easier to diagnose than an intermittent no start and so if you request service, this can no doubt be resolved promptly. Please let us know if you have further concerns or questions as we are always here to help you.

3. i have a 09 dodge nitro that died while i was driving down the highway but i waited a few minutes then started it again but it die