Q: I have a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 and is knocking really loud, I was thinking it is a bad lifter so I change the oil and added marvel m

Loud knocking in engine on idle and excelleration

The best way to determine if you have worn internal engine parts is to use a micrometer and plastigauge if necessary to take measurements of certain parts. Once these measurements have been taken, you will then want to compare them to the manufacturer’s specifications. If the measurements you take do not meet or exceed the manufacturer’s specifications, replace any parts that meet this criteria.

3. I have a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 and is knocking really loud, I was thinking it is a bad lifter so I change the oil and added marvel m