Q: After couple mins driving brakes make a deep squealing sound with pulsing in the brake pedal.

asked by on April 19, 2017

It happens after driving for a couple of minutes. When I brake I can feel the loose rotation pulsing from the brake pedal usually accompanied by a deep squealing sound. Not the common light ringing. (it sounds like a failed tight grip). More noticeable after filling a full tank of gas. I've had to sudden brake twice in which both cases the abs was on

Hi there. In most cases, when the brake pedal pulses, it’s due to either a problem with the ABS sensors or a brake rotor that is warped. A warped brake rotor can occur when the wheel is too tight on the hub or is misaligned. The deep squealing sound is more of an indicator of excessive brake dust or excessive heat being built up when the brakes are applied. I would recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a brake system inspection to determine what is causing this problem so that the right repairs can be made.