Q: can i use struts, axle, and sway bar from 2002 town and country and put it on a 2005 grand caravan

asked by on July 13, 2017

need to change the struts, axle, sway bar in my 2005 dodge grand caravan, can a 2002 Chrysler town and country fit?

The front struts and sway bar on the two vehicles appear to have identical aftermarket part numbers. The axle from a 2004 Caravan appears to be a direct interchange for the 2002 Town and Country but the 2005 model year axle does not interchange with the 2002 Town and Country. Also, there is some variance in the axles depending on whether you have AWD or FWD so that would need to be checked. If you need assistance procuring and installing the correct parts, please use YourMechanic’s services page to request the suspension repair service that you desire. You will see a large range of suspension repair services listed. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.