Q: Is it possible that my mechanic broke a motor mount while changing the oil or replacing a power steering pressure hose on my car

Could my mechanic have broken a motor mount while changing the power steering pressure hose

Hi Charles. Thanks for contacting us. Typically an engine mount is not touched when an oil change or power steering hose replacement has been completed, so I would initially suggest that it’s less than likely that the previous mechanic caused this damage. Typically an engine mount wears over time.

3. Is it possible that my mechanic broke a motor mount while changing the oil or replacing a power steering pressure hose on my car