Q: Lower control arm assembly comes with ball joint for a lexus nx2oot

Does right control arm assembly comes with ball joint

The OEM (dealer) parts are sold separately, that is you have to buy the ball joint and the control arm individually, if you desire both parts. In the aftermarket, you can buy a complete assembly, that is a control arm with the ball joint pre-installed, or you can just buy an aftermarket ball joint and install it on your used or new control arm. If you need a control arm/ball joint problem diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a control arm inspection/replacement and the responding certified mechanic will inspect the suspected fault and replace the required parts as needed. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Lower control arm assembly comes with ball joint for a lexus nx2oot