Q: Pulleys not aligned correctly.

The bottom pulley is not in line with the others and is eating up the serpentine belt.

A: Hi, The lower pulley is what is called a cr...

Hi, The lower pulley is what is called a crankshaft damper pulley. The pulley is made in two parts. The inner part is mounted solid to the center hub and the outer pulley is mounted with rubber to isolate the inner part to the outer pulley. The problem you are having is the inner and outer parts are coming apart and causing them to get out of alignment. The fix is to have a qualified mechanic replace the crankshaft damper and serpentine belt.