Q: Just rebuilt the transmission and after picking up the car it's making a vibration . 2006 Acura TL

just rebuild the transmission and they change the rear and back motor mount but i just pick up the car they say is already fix but after a driving the car is making a vibration and never before the transmition got bad never experience this kind of vibration what can a be?

Car is shaking or vibrating Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there - a key question in resolving a vibration issue is "Is the vibration related to vehicle speed, or engine speed?". If the vibration comes from the engine, even if the car is not moving, there could be a problem with the torque converter or flexplate. If the vibration only occurs when the car is moving, most likely when accelerating, the problem is with an axle or CV joint, possibly with a misalignment of the engine and transmission in the vehicle. If the transmission shop is not addressing this adequately, I would recommend a vibration inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.