Q: 2005 Honda Crv. One-side ofthe car seemshigherthanthe other. My front wheel right side somehow is way higher than the rest

asked by on March 09, 2018

Not surewhy my car is leaning to one side, I checked the air pressure in the tires everything looks good. But my car feels like there's no air in the tires at all.

Also my speed for the heat/ac, won't blow any air if I turn it to max right away. I have to slowly turn it back and forth until the air comes out.

Car is leaning to one side Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi Kay. Thanks for the question today. Typically, when the car leans to one side more than another, it’s an indication of faulty or worn struts, strut mounts or other vehicle suspension components. The AC issue could be a faulty switch or just a minor electrical glitch. To know for certain what is causing both of these issues, an on-site inspection is important.