Q: Engine wont stay running until warm.

I replaced all the intake gaskets I adjusted the valves and now the car won't stay running until it is up to operating temp do I need to tear it all down and readjust the valves ????

Hi there. Check the fuel filter to see if it’s clogged and not pumping enough fuel. If the fuel filter is good, then the fuel injectors could be leaking causing the intake to flood or the spark plugs could have a crack in the ceramic coating. If you need further assistance with your stalling issue when the engine is cold, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Engine wont stay running until warm.