Q: Air conditioning not working

My air conditioning is not working. And the clutch and pulley aren't moving.

A non working air conditioner is a concern for me, especially in a bigger vehicle like your Tahoe where it can get pretty hot. I see here that you noticed that the A/C condenser clutch is not operating and that the pulley is not moving. On your Chevy Tahoe, you have two belts; one belt that drives the alternator, water pump and power steering pump, and the second belt that solely operates the A/C compressor. Since you were unable to see the pulley or the compressor clutch moving, look close and see if you notice that the second belt for the A/C compressor is missing. If it is indeed missing, then we have found the culprit behind why your A/C is not working. The next step for your Tahoe will be to have a certified mechanic inspect the A/C system and install a new AC belt if necessary.