I have a engine miss codes po174 po420 are on now I had c...

Q: I have a engine miss codes po174 po420 are on now I had code multiple cylinder miss fire. I changed spark plug wires and plugs l

asked by on March 05, 2017

I have.a engine miss I have codes po174 and po420 now. I had code first said multiple cylinder miss fire I changed coil unit didn't get better changed plug wires and spark plugs.

Hi there. Your issue might be caused by a faulty O2 sensor. You might want to read this article about the P0174 OBD-II trouble code as it will show you possible causes, symptoms and solutions to resolve the problems.