Q: Q: Problems with the electrical system

I am having problems with the electrical system, possibly in the dashboard.

The solder joints of the microprocessors on S70 instrument clusters are prone to becoming cracked and loose at the circuit board. Sometimes these boards can be repaired by an electronics technician who is familiar with Volvo instrument clusters and has access to the factory wiring diagrams; otherwise, a new processing board can be purchased. I suggest having your Volvo’s electrical system inspected before condemning the instrument cluster.

3. Q: Problems with the electrical system