Q: Running lights work, brake lights do not.

My brake lights do not work, though my running lights still work.

Brake Light Switch Replacement $90.34 - $168.55 Get a Quote

It sounds like you may have a bad brake light switch. But that’s a common issue on these models with brake light not working, is the bulb socket contacts (aluminum) in the housing burn up. Remove the brake light bulb holder and examine the 2 contacts in the housing (not in the bulb holder). If one or both are burned up, you must replace the entire lens assembly/housing. A certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can assist you with replacing your brake light switch, if needed.