Q: Where do the two coolant lines on bottom of the thermostat run to? On a 96 Geo Tracker.

Removed intake manifold 96 Geo Tracker blown hose underneath. Replaced all hoses, took pictures of the work so I can put it back together. My phone was destroyed, lose all of the pictures. I need to know where the 2 hoses under the thermostat run to. And where the coolant lines attach to the throttle body? A schematic or diagram would be awesome. Thank you in advance. Willis.

Hello. In most cases coolant hoses below or near the thermostat will run to either the vehicle’s heater core, or function as bypass hoses, and connect to the manifold. If there are any ports on the manifold that are missing hoses it is very possible that these go to the thermostat housing. You may be able to determine if this is the correct routing by checking to see if you have any hoses that are long enough to reach the manifold from the underneath the housing, and if the ends fit over the both ports. If there is none that fit correctly between those two points, then they may run somewhere else, perhaps to the heater core. For an accurate diagram of the cooling system, I would look into a quality service manual, or refer to a dealership or shop.

• Where do the two coolant lines on bottom of the thermostat run to? On a 96 Geo Tracker.