Q: The Reduce Engine Speed/ Service Stability comes on in my car. We had it scanned and they said it was the THROTTLE/PEDAL POSITION

THE REDUCE ENGINE SPEED / SERVICE STABILITY TRACK FOR MY 2011 CHEVY EQUINOX LTZ KEEPS COMING ON. I TOOK IT TO HAVE IT SCANNED AND CODE WAS P2135 THROTTLE PEDAL POSITION SENSOR. SO WE HAD THAT CHANGED AND MESSAGE IS STILL COMING UP. VERY FRUSTRATING, I'M A SINGLE MOM AND CAN'T AFFORD MUCH MORE. SOMEONE SAID THAT MY PCM MAY NEED A FLASH OR UPDATE. COST FOR THAT? ANY INFORMATION YOU HAVE WOULD BE GREAT. PLEASE HELP THANK YOU. MICHELLE

It sounds like the code may not have been properly cleared or potentially, there may be some wiring issues with the wires running to the throttle position sensor. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect the vehicle.

3. The Reduce Engine Speed/ Service Stability comes on in my car. We had it scanned and they said it was the THROTTLE/PEDAL POSITION