Q: Engine light on, misfire cylinder 6

Replaced coil pack, injector, spark plugs, wires,ran bg44k fuel cleaner thru fuel,compression test on cylinder six is 140 others is 150. Still rough idle and engine light on but when you take off from a stand still engine light blink.

A: The rough idle may be related to the low co...

The rough idle may be related to the low compression in cylinder #6. Low compression will continue to cause a misfire until it is corrected. This will cause detonation and timing problems which is what indirectly causes the misfire. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to inspect the misfiring issue and test the compression, as this could be a sign of a potentially larger issue.