Q: Battery is fine but car won't turn over?

asked by on September 06, 2016

Car was fine about 3 weeks ago & would start but I've gone to it now & it won't turn over even knows the battery is fine because all the lights still work, any ideas?

Clutch Switch Replacement $94.98 - $260.97 Get a Quote
Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Ford Fiesta. You need to check to see if the clutch starter interlock switch is making contact. If the clutch switch is bad then you need to have it replaced. If you’re unable to pinpoint the issue, have one of our mobile technicians come to you and diagnose your starting issue firsthand. Best of luck.