Q: Alarm

Around six months ago, door light would stay on and alarm would go off every hour or so. Put W240 on all door locks. Worked great solved the problem. No door light or alarm going off. Last couple months door light would stay on but no alarm. Then it would go off and come back on a couple weeks later. Now last few weeks door light has been off but the alarm won't stop going off about every hour or so. I really just want to rip out the alarm. What could be wrong? Easy fix?

Hello. I think you have a faulty alarm system. You may want to try to disconnect the alarm system and reconnect it to see if you are getting the same problem. I believe your lights and alarm system problems are connected. Your door sensors could be bad, too. Have them replaced and you may get the results you are looking for. If your weather seals are bad this could cause a problem, too.