Q: Acura 2002 rl p0303 no spark

I have an acura rl 2002 3.5 .. I have a check engine light p0303 misfire on cylinder number 3.. I've replaced the spark plug I've replaced the ignition coil and I've replaced the fuel injector .. Still misfiring so then I cleaned out the egr ports took off the intake manifold cleaned the egr tube cleaned the whole manifold and ran seafoam in it still misfire on cylinder 3 no spark... So then maybe I thought I may have bought a faulty new ignition coil or fuel injector I swapped them with cylinder 2 and still cylinder 3 has no spark.. I'm thinking now it might be a valve adjustment but I've heard these engines don't require one because of some hydraulic tappets or lifters can't remember.. All I know is I'm not getting spark ive tested the ignition coil wire for current with a volt meter there's power in the cable but there's no spark only on cylinder 3.. I'm really confused

The coil in your application has a power wire, a ground wire, and a PCM pulse command wire (5 volt pulse) that operates the coil’s internal switching transistor. Although you may have measured battery voltage on the power wire (Blk/Yel), the coil will not fire if the PCM/ICM driver is not functioning, the ground is poor, or any of the interconnecting wiring has a deficiency. This is an electrical problem and consequently if you desire a diagnostic, and thence repair, the relevant service to request is an electrical component/circuit diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this diagnosed and resolved, right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. Acura 2002 rl p0303 no spark