Q: Car vibrating while driving

My car is vibrating while driving and the faster I go the worse it gets. While the alignment still seems to be okay, I don't feel comfortable going above 60 MPH.

Many things can cause a vibration such as the one you are describing. Separated tires, tires out of balance, worn u-joints, broken carrier bearings, out of balance or a bent driveshaft will cause a vibration that is speed related. Some of those can be dangerous like separated tires and driveline issues. A mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can help you determine the cause of your car vibrating and what needs to be done to get you back up to speed!

3. Car vibrating while driving