Q: Car vibrating while driving

My car is vibrating while driving and the faster I go the worse it gets. While the alignment still seems to be okay, I don't feel comfortable going above 60 MPH.

Many things can cause a vibration such as the one you are describing. Separated tires, tires out of balance, worn u-joints, broken carrier bearings, out of balance or a bent driveshaft will cause a vibration that is speed related. Some of those can be dangerous like separated tires and driveline issues. A mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can help you determine the cause of your car vibrating and what needs to be done to get you back up to speed!