Q: Trouble code P0060 after changing out all of my O2 sensors

asked by on October 20, 2016

I changed all my o2 sensors and the code p0060 keeps coming on and I need to get any inspection done. What's going on.

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Replacing all the oxygen sensors for the trouble code P0060 O2/bank2/sensor2 heater circuit fault, I am sure was expensive. Having emissions due, makes the problem even more frustrating with the code returning.

The O2 heater power and ground circuits for the downstream O2 sensor/right bank need to be tested. Typically, a 12volt signal to one side of the heater circuit and a pulsed ground signal controlled by the PCM (Powertrain Control Module) on the other side. A scanner capable of seeing parameters may be required to confirm the diagnoses.

To avoid any unnecessary repairs, I recommend having your vehicle’s Check Engine Light diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.